Bachelors or masters degree (in development economics, economics
, business administration, public policy or other relevant fields)
- Strong command of written and spoken English.
- Good analytical skills. Knowledge of econometrics and statistics is an asset.
- Strong report writing skills (in both English and Urdu).
- At least three years of working experience. Experience in working in research institutions or in international organizations is an asset.
- Ability to travel to project sites in provinces.
- Self-disciplined, honest and diligent.