1. Maintenance and repair of all vehicles(i.e. Shehzore, Hino, Canter) and equipment
2. Implement, schedule and monitor preventive maintenance program. (Preventive Maintenance chart of each type of vehicles and refrigerant unit)
3. Assist in development of maintenance budget and include review of past expenses. (Record of each expense separated by vehicle number in form of complete summary)
4. Keep maintenance and repair record of each vehicle. (Filed Job Cards as per Vehicle)
5. Coordinating damage repairs involving insurance claims.
6. Ensure all maintenance works are completed with-in timeline, with accuracy and requisite quality
7. Coordinate outside fleet repairs with Operation Supervisor of project. (Expense detail with summary)
8. Remains available for contingent situations at all times.
9. Supervision of Eutectic/MD units maintenance of tracker equipment maintenance