We are looking for a Software Quality Assurance (SQA) Engineer. SQA Engineer will be responsible for creating an end-to-end test plan; executing the plan and managing all activities in the plan to ensure that all the objectives are met and that the solution/product works as expected. SQA Engineer will ensure quality in terms of functionality, performance, reliability, stability and compatibility with other legacy and/or external systems.
- Review functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables.
- Identify test requirements from specifications, map test case requirements and design test coverage plan.
- Develop, document and maintain functional test cases and other test artifacts like the test data, data validation, harness scripts and automated scripts.
- Execute and evaluate manual or automated test cases and report test results.
- Hold and facilitate test plan/case reviews with cross-functional team members.
- Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements.
- Isolate, replicate, and report defects and verify defect fixes.
- Work with developers and product team to test new features of the products, on both Web and mobile Apps
- Provide detailed analysis and recommendations to the project lead
- Implement unit tests and regression tests for both performance and data integrity
- Participate in design and proactively contribute to products' features development
- Bachelor (4 years) or Masters in Computer Sciences
- 3+ years of QA and Testing experience
- Proven track record of software quality control and assurance in mobile and web-based client/server environment
- Keen interest in pursuing QA career
- Proficiency with different mobile platforms (iOS, Android, Windows Phone), including manual/automated app testing
- Excellent communication skills and ability to write clear and complete product documentation as well as test plans
- Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables
- Ability to quickly understand business process