We are looking to appoint a talented and dynamic individual who will assist the Director Public Relations the affairs mentioned below:
Note: to host the events, media information, good with all TV, radio and print media and have more than 5 years experience with press.
1. To Plan & Activate Clients' PR & Communication Strategies
2. To ensure timely deliveries such as promotion plans, creative collateral's, PR plans & media plans to clients.
3. To Assist in the Development Creative PR Communications & Concepts
4. To plan & execute written content materials such as features, interviews, blogs etc
5. To understand the nature of each client’s business and recommend, activate content, creative communication and pr marketing concepts.
6. Establishing Media Network Relationship with Media in General & with Figure Head Media in different lifestyle sectors
7. To establish, develop & communicate Media & PR Briefs inclusive of Press Releases, Press Kits, and Press Invites
8. To ensure Client’s Creative Communications Requirements are being developed as per timeline established and to follow up with designated creative managers for the same
9. To ensure up to date follow up of respective client’s social media strategy and communications with the Social Media Department, and to establish daily updates and engagement activities with fan engagements.
10. To maintain a filing system and record of all client activities for easy retrieval and proper presentation.
11. To prepare and present monthly reports & updates for record for each individual client.
12. To be up to date with local and global PR & Communication Trends and to suggest implementation ideas via sound strategy where adaptable and suitable for Purple Arts & Communications and Its Clients
13. To promote the strengths and ideologies of Purple Arts & Communications and of its clients in a positive manner at all times.
Apply along with recent photograph