Admission Advisor to the students along with career counseling.
On spot collection of upcoming resumes, communication with the potential candidates about job prospects etc.
Completion of all the employment requirements and sending them to the HR department Head office along with continuous flow of communication with HR HO.
Coordination of events as per the instructions of Head Office such as Orientation days, PTMS, Open days etc.
Overall academic standards monitoring.
To act as a bridge between Teacher and Branch Head And/Or Branch Head and Parents.
Marketing and promotion of the school following the branding guidelines provided by the Head Office.
Dealing with Inter Branch student transfer cases.
Maintaining proper folders, Box files, Registers and Documentation.
Maintaining and following the school development plan.
Maintaining all the financial records including the preparation of budgets.
Preparing news reports for publications.
Other duties as assigned by the Head Office And/Or Branch Head.
- Strong skills in time management, prioritizing tasks and meeting deadlines.
- Accurately record, remember and verbally communicate detailed information.
- Assisting in the development and implementation of wider administrative policies within the School.
- Excellent interpersonal skills/ motivational skills.
- Proactive approach with excellent follow up.
- Strong verbal and written business correspondence / presentation skills.
- Good negotiation skills, analytical skills.
- Preparing & analyzing reports and correspondence.
- Planning and Crisis Management
- Project Management.
- Team building / Leadership role.
- Commitment to excellence in customer service.
Roots School System RSS is a model private sector educational institution styled on the modern educational system of international standards, specially designed to meet the requirement of the students to meet the challenges of the 21st century. Established in April 1988, Roots has innovated modern e ...Read More