What you need for this position:
- 1-2 years previous experience working in a CMS particularly WordPress Themes Installation & Customization.
- Designing Skills required.
What you'll be doing:
- Development of custom/CMS based web applications with database back end for customers
- Ability to work on project without detailed instructions
- Ability to accept challenges and provide solutions for complicated problems
- Ability to meet project deadlines
- Ability to play a project manager role if required by company.