1. Preparation, consolidation of accurate Financial Statements on timely basis, daily, monthly, quarterly and yearly financial results reporting to the Head Office.
2. Record and update sales, receipts, payment and expenses in accordance with company SOP’s and policies in oracle based software
3. Ensure proper stock inventory, issuance, receiving and demand creation of stock
4. Liaison and support to auditors to conduct quarterly, half yearly and annual audit.
5. Implementation of company SOPs in related work areas.
6. Maintain branch record, customer details, files, transaction supporting and made available as and when required.
Our Vision "To become Nations’ Pride by creating a modern business conglomerate which ultimately becomes the global corporate identity of Pakistani enterprises.” To provide the best socio-economic infrastructure and opportunities for the investors and business partners. To have a strong focus on the ...Read More