As Project Manager, your primary responsibility will be to ensure the timely delivery of the project and keeping it within the budget, in the agreed scope and without compromising the quality. To be successful in this role you need to be an experienced Project Manager with demonstrable experience of varied successful small projects through to a few large projects. Project management experience of the CRM implementation would be an advantage. The role involves managing & mentoring of project teams in a culturally diverse and innovative environment.
Your experience will be used to help champion the cause of project management practices and develop our colleagues through skills transfer. At Sakonent, you are expected to continue your personal development and knowledge of business and technical innovation.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- You will be responsible for achieving project goals and milestones, holding project meetings, and ensuring timely delivery of the project.
- Developing detailed project plans, identifying the Work breakdown structure (WBS), and overall project timelines and resources utilization. Also responsible for updating the project plan on frequently basis.
- Good working knowledge of waterfall or agile methodology is required for ensuring that all relevant stages of the project life cycle are thoroughly completed.
- Managing overall projects management activities throughout all project phases and to maintain required project documentation at all times.
- Ensuring all requirements are collected and appropriately represented within the project.
- Providing team members' performance assessment to management after closing each project.
- Conducting periodic reviews on project status with Project Team, Executive level management and clients.
- Proactively communicate status and summarizes progress of project including schedule conflict, cost overrun, risks assessment, new issues, and change requests to project team and executive level management.
- Involvement also in business requirement gathering for better understanding of project outcomes and client's expectation and to help project team in reviewing, analyzing, and evaluating business systems and user needs and to document detailed description of business needs and requirements, system functions, and steps required to develop or modify systems and processes.
- Proactively identify and recommend process changes and automated ways to solve business problems.
- When required, work with Executive level management for overall strategy as well as line level management from a tactical standpoint.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science with at least ten (10) years of directly related work experience required and five (5) years project management or project leader experience is required. Working knowledge of agile development methodology and good concepts of SDLC is mandatory and expertise in the CRM system implementation is necessary. PMP certification would be treated as plus but are not required. Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint) and Microsoft Project tool is must.
Sakonent is a Global Customer Relationship Management (CRM) 2.0 business consultancy. Our services include onsite and offshore CRM consulting, implementation and outsourcing. We have formal technology relationships with, Oracle (including Siebel), salesforce.com, Microsoft, SAP and SugarCRM. Sakonent was founded by a group of ex-"Big 4" CRM consulting executives who acquired a ten-year-old offshore CRM consulting practice (Hambra Consulting). We are the first company to deliver Siebel and salesforce.com solutions from Pakistan over 10 years ago. Using all of their collective experience as a springboard, they apply the best of traditional CRM consulting to the CRM 2.0 world; Sakonent is privately held with 150 employees with offices in Karachi, Lahore, and headquartered in the Willis Tower in Chicago, Illinois. Our clients are global across North America and Asia.