Accountability – 1: Talent Management
(i) To ensure that the recruitment cycle is completed as per guidelines stated in the “Recruitment Policy”.
- 45 days from receiving the Recruitment Requisition to Job Acceptance by the candidate
- Maintain the mix of permanent, contractual and temporary employees as per agreed business plan
- Maintenance of Employee personal record through HRMS
- Handing over of complete Employee Essentials within 10 days of joining
- Orientation and Induction Plan
(ii) To remain within the yearly recruitment budget as per agreed business plan and ensure that the organization follows the 3 Year rolling business plan.
- Business wise Recruitment Budget of the year
- 3 year rolling business plan
(iii) To improve the Employer branding in the corporate world.
- Maintain the Human Resource attrition rate between 6 to 8 %
- Positively impact the organizational culture to reflect continues improvement in the employee satisfaction survey.
- To increase the organizational awareness amongst top universities for talent hunt
(iv): Organizational Structure optimization
- Re-visit the organizational structure in line with market dynamics and anchor for benefits.
Accountability – 2: Operational excellence
(i): EHSS (Environment, Health Safety & Security)
- Initiate and maintain the EHSS policies and procedures in line with best national practices.
- Compliance with Group Life & Medical Insurance plans
- Safety and Security Audits of Vehicles and Offices respectively
(ii): HR Operations
- 100% Compliance with Policy & Procedure Manual (PPM)
- Maximum Compliance with local legislative requirements pertaining to Labour Laws
- Compliance with Leave & Attendance Management Plan
- Successful implementation of HRMS
(iii): Industrial & Employee Relations
- Improvement in employee’s productivity resulting in decreased manpower hours
- Business process outsourcing to improve efficiency and reduce cost in specified factory / administrative operations
- Effective resolution of employee’s grievances
- Employee engagement activities as per agreed business plan
Accountability – 3: Administration
(i): Comply with health and hygiene standards for all office blocks of the organization
- Office / guest house inventory record for fixed assets via HRMS
- Checklist for “Daily Office Maintenance Schedule (DOMS)”
- Safety and Security Audits of Offices and other company properties
- Ensure good quality food at all respective messes
(ii): Comply with Travel & Transport policies and ensure vehicle fleet is maintained at the highest level.
- Maximize savings on air travel, hotel accommodation and guest house costs
- Deliver year on year savings on fleet maintenance program with visible improvement in fleet appearance
- Check vehicle optimization through continues tracking system
(iii): Develop an Organization that encourages delegation of authority with due accountability
- Remit level of authorization and accountabilities defined as per respective JDs
Accountability – 4: Reward Management
(i): Promote performance based culture that reward employees on business as well as individual performance.
- Bring compensation close to industry standards while keeping in line with company’s affordability to pay
- Annual increment to be a combination of employee’s personal as well as company’s business achievements
- Encourage a mix of fixed and variable pay in the organization
(ii): PPM to clearly highlight employee Benefits & Entitlements in HRMS at all level in the organization
- 100% compliance of Benefits & Entitlements
- Salary surveys to establish own Grade Values
Accountability – 5: Training & Development
(iv) To ensure that the Training & Development Calendar for the year is developed and implemented as per Career Development Plans (CDPs) stated in the PMP.
- Timelines of the Training Calendar to be adhered to 100% as specified in the CDP
- Competency level of the individual job holder to be enhanced inline with the specified Skill Assessment Grid
- Follow up on ‘Training Feedback’ as agreed with supervisor
- CDP to be conducted at least after one week of PRA
- Maintenance of CDP through HRMS
(v) To ensure that the organization embarks quality training amongst its employees and ensure that the organization follows the 3 Year rolling business plan.
- Define and evaluate criteria for Vendor selection
- Maintain a mix of “on the job” and “formal Training” programs in the CDP
- Match the Skill Assessment with vendor training programs and incorporate the training details in CDP one month prior to PRA
- Business wise Training Budget of the year
- 3 year rolling business plan
Accountability – 6: Performance Management Process (PMP)
(i): Define, execute and continuously evaluate the PMP as per business needs and market best practices
- Evaluate the PMP and propose changes
- Introduce and maintain PMP through HRMS
- 100% compliance to the Performance Cycle with Employee Cascade at all stages ensuring quality and fairness
- PMP to be completed within 6 weeks of initiation for all employees
Accountability – 7: Succession Planning
(i): To introduce and maintain the Succession Planning Process for employee development and career enhancement
- Establish criteria for the process and define forums for different levels of organization
- Highlight High Potential employees for fast track career enhancement and develop ‘Individual Development Plans (IDPs)’ via Differentiation Matrix
- Execute the Management Trainee (MT) program for effective succession path in the organization
Accountability – 8: Employee Engagement
(i): Conduct periodic Employee Satisfaction Surveys and Events to address the findings
- Develop Specific Action Plans and maintain regular follow-up to comply with deadlines
- Co-ordinate with relevant functions for implementation
(ii): Promote Employee involvement through Employee Events in order to promote PVP and co-ordinate with various functions for implementation in its true spirit
- Change Management Plan and its management
- Employee Engagement sessions and events as per agreed business plan
- Introduce and maintain the coaching culture in the organization through formal coaching sessions
Accountability – 9: Employee Retention
(i): Identify high potential talent in the organization and propose measures for retention.
- List of high potential candidates as agreed in the succession planning forum
- Facilitate the management to bridge the gap between “own wish” and “Company view”
- Bring the high potential candidates close to grade value faster than other employees while keeping in line with company’s afford-ability to pay