KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
- Assist the Provincial Advocacy & Campaigns Manager to roll out the EVERY ONE Campaign work plan, which includes a detailed timeline of activities
- Support in coordination with technical core group while implementing the Campaign activities.
- Draft press releases
- Coordinate with partner organizations and key stakeholders to ensure the Campaign plan is implemented at the provincial level
- To organize and attend Campaign related activities as listed in the Campaign work plan, including advocacy popular mobilization and media activities.
- To document the Campaign related activities
- To help monitor EVERY ONE Campaign activities against set indicators while also employing globally shared monitoring tools such as the hand raiser tool
- To attend team meetings and briefing sessions as appropriate and ensure proper documentation and circulation of key updates regarding the Campaign
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Post-graduate degree in social sciences or related discipline.
- Minimum 2 years of campaigning with international/national organizations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to write high quality reports, press releases, persuasive letters etc.
- Sound orientation of external environment specifically the government processes of legislative reforms
- Experience of working with the media
- Experience of working in partnerships with local NGOs/CBOs
- Effective networking skills and ability to coordinate with different stakeholders
- Proficiency in Ms-Office
- Ability to effectively perform a range of tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work under stress and meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently with a commitment to high quality work
- Willingness to travel extensively and commitment to work with and for children