ROLE PURPOSE: The overall objective of this position is to lead agency unit for smooth implementation / execution of project planned activities in agency and assists the FCHP Peshawar office, Deputy Chief of Party and M & E Unit in the preparation of reports, data base up-gradation etc. Also develop and implement capacity building strategies at agency level.
SCOPE OF ROLE:
1. Provide TA in monitoring, evaluation and execution of the project activities as per AWP.
2. Supervise ongoing construction / reconstruction / repair and renovation work at agency level
3. Provide assistance in documentation process of ongoing activities
4. Assist in identifying, participate and manage liaison with provincial office on dissemination issues of program.
5. Supervise construction staff (field engineers) and provide all logistics support to the filed engineers
6. Maintain an updated database on indicators of health, HCPs, HF and other areas like education, women issues and economic opportunities.
7. Provide necessary technical and organizational support to conduct workshops / seminars / meetings etc.
8. Assist in developing annual and quarterly work plan as per approved project proposal
9. Assist in conducting baseline and end line surveys of the project.
10. Ensure early establishment of AHMT and keep continuous Liaison with the team, Educational and political administration at agency level
11. Assist and supervise MHU functioning in the field
Reports to: Deputy Chief of Party
Dimensions: Planning, Management, Coordination, Implementation, Monitoring & Supervision
Staff directly reporting to this post:
- System Strengthening Coordinator
- Admin & Finance Officer
- CM & Training Officer
- MO Mobile Health Unit
KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
Authenticity of implementation in field FCHP all activities as per AWP
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- MBBS with MPH
- 5 years of relevant work experience out of which preferably 3-5 years in development programs especially related to health programs
- Management and M&E Skills
- Good Report Writing & Communication Skills
- Analytical skills