- Assist preparation of monthly finance report and prepare assigned schedules.
- Review monthly finance report &prepare voucher thereof.
- Supervise and check data entry into the Sun System
- Review, and prepare re-class if necessary,grant reports to ensure that the expenses are incurred in line with donors, SC and IAS / GAAP requirements.
- Prepare financial reports in project and Project wise separately
- Quarterly effort report, review and reconciliation.
- Allocation of budget codes of Bank Payment Vouchers.
- Staff quarterly Severance calculation and provide information to country office
- Calculation, timely release, disbursement and reconciliation of District Government funds
- Timely collection of utility bills of health outlets its payment and reconciliation
- Identify the budget gap between SC and Health department under JSDF program
- Maintain cash book and cash flow management for IMNCH Projects
- Able to coordinate over-spending &under-spending to the Management for prudent utilization of funds
- Facilitate COP/SPM,Project Managers in preparation of budgets.
- Facilitate the Internal / External Auditors.
- Training and capacity building of support staff
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- MBA Finance with commerce graduate or CA/ ACMA/ACCA Finalist plus article completed with recognized firm.
- At least 3-5 years experience over seeing and managing complex multi grant management and compliance systems at scale in Pakistan and preferably some working experience with government department
- Excellent management, communications and presentation skills.
- Ability to work in a complex environment with multiple tasks,short deadlines and intense pressure to perform
- Ability to work independently to a highprofessional standard
- Ability and willingness to live in an isolated conservative environment in sub-office base with other staff
- Fluent spoken & written English language; Pashto language skills preferred
- Having ability to work in emergency situation.