KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
- Assist Supervision and ensure achievements of the project objectives as contained in project proposal and respective grant agreements.
- Ensure implementation of effective procedures to promote transparency,accountability and measurable impact of all activities.
- Ensure timely submission of various quality reports.
- Ensure the budget of agency activities are in compliance with the project requirements.
- Assist and provide technical support in long-term, medium-term and short-term project planning.
- Represent SC and maintain cordial relations with relevant government line agencies, USAID and partners.
- Assist CoP in identification of needs and opportunities for project activities besides, facilitating in designing and development of proposals to explore new opportunities.
- Assist in developing strategic plans, annual and quarterly work plan as emerged in the project proposal
- Ensure establishment of FATA Child Health steering committee at the FATA directive level
- Liaise with FATA, Health Education department and project administration for implementation of the project activities
- Project briefing in various formats like presentation/demonstration in field.
- Effectively plan and monitor/supervise HIN Days, MHUs and International Health Days and any other activity related to Health Sector Interventions.
SKILLS AND BEHAVIORS (our Values in Practice)
· Holds self accountable for making decisions, managing resources efficiently, achieving and role modelling Save the Children values
· Holds the team and partners accountable to deliver on their responsibilities - giving them the freedom to deliver in the best way they see fit, providing the necessary development to improve performance and applying appropriate consequences when results are not achieved
· Sets ambitious and challenging goals for themselves (and their team), takes responsibility for their own personal development and encourages others to do the same
· Widely shares their personal vision for Save the Children, engages and motivates others
· Future orientated, thinks strategically.
· Builds and maintains effective relationships, with their team, colleagues, Members and external partners and supporters
· Values diversity, sees it as a source of competitive strength
· Approachable, good listener, easy to talk to
· Develops and encourages new and innovative solutions
· Willing to take disciplined risks
· Honest, encourages openness and transparency
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
· MBBS/MPH or equivalent
· 5 years of relevant work experience out of which preferably 3-5 years in development programs especially related to health programs
· Good communication and interpersonal skills
· Good supervisory skills
· Problem solving & Decision making skills
· Strong computer proficiency