- Responsible for analyzing, designing & maintaining standard GUI for designing management dashboard at different management levels.
- Develop application functionality, create libraries to use across the programs, write parsers, and ensure appropriate application hosting.
- Design and implement user and database driven Web interfaces, and templates.
- Maintain and enhance existing applications by addressing usability, data consistency, and rendering issues.
- Design, develop, modify, and implement reports using SQL Server Reporting Services
- Delivers ad-hoc extracts that support different business requirements
- Also resolves report performance issues and maintain quality assurance procedures, data integrity and audit checks to ensure accuracy of reports at application level.
- Responsible for integrating and consolidating backend databases for all the programs as a centralized database for country program.
- Create and implement the database schema and data model objects, required by the application.
- Implement and maintain database security (create and maintain users and roles, assign privileges)
- Establish and maintain backup and recovery policies and procedures in addition to better performance, tuning and monitoring.
- Responsible for the general technical trouble shooting and give consultation to development teams.
- Works on building queries, stored procedures, etc. that meet the business needs.
- Also responsible for implementing back end application/code test plans and methodologies to ensure application's quality, data integrity and reliability at database level.
- MBA(IT) / MIT / MCS / BSC Hons(CS)/BS-Hons (CS)/ BS-Hons(IT/IS)/ equivalent 16 years education from HEC recognized university with at least 3 years demonstrable relevant experience of programming in Microsoft software platform (.NET) as well as Windows based environments and applications.
- Preference will be given to candidates with experience of web database development using SQL, ASP.NET4.0 with C# and VB.net.
- Fluency in written and spoken English is highly desirable.