- Conduct vehicle tracking and maintain properVehicle tracking record of all our Staff.
- Write daily Sitreps.
- Check and guide security guards in performing their duties, deployed at Our Offices and at the residences of all staff.
- Upkeep and maintain all Fire fighting equipments and emergency exit safety measures.
- Keep posted the Manager from time to time of changing security situation / bomb blasts / protests / demonstrations taking place in Country/ accidents / incidents / etc.
- Manage CCTV monitoring and keep it in-functional status.
- Patrol and inspect property/office to protect against fire, theft, vandalism, terrorism, and illegal activity.
- Check for irregularities(e.g. fire hazards,leaking water pipe, light left on, equipment malfunctions, unlock security doors.) and report incidents or problems to the appropriate authority.
- Up-keep the SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures)
- Update and maintain security plan/annexes on a regular basis.
- Update contact details of staff members on a regular basis.
- Ensure the issuance of Security ID cards to all staff.
- Orient staff and Guards on evacuation plans,drills and procedures regarding emergencies.
· Degree or equivalent in planning or security and safety
· Some field based experience in insecure settings
· Long term INGO experience especially in the field of security management
· A commitment to working constructively with members of other teams and a service oriented attitude
· Understands the complexity and values of non-profit organizations
· Willingness and ability to dramatically change work practices and hours, and work with incoming surge teams, in the event of emergencies.
· Good communication skills
· Good Computer skills (Microsoft Office, email, internet)
· Good writing and presentation skills
· Good knowledge of political and security situation in Pakistan
· Strong command of some of the local languages