- Co-ordination and compliance of grants and contractual requirements.
- Follow an organizational culture that reflects our values, promotes accountability and high performance and frees up our people to deliver outstanding results for children and excellent customer service for our Members and donors
- To assist in the preparation of the financial proposal which represents input of respective stakeholders i.e. program, logistic etc.
- Roll out strategy to mitigate grant related risk
- Support budget holders in preparing their budgets in the system and related donor mapping.
- Efficient use of tools/reports along with finance department to facilitate budget monitoring.
- Allocation of budget code on IPR/PAF and coordinate with budget holders to Check, calculate and code to ensure correct posting and coding for the grants and in the event of a mistake, rectify it.
- Assist in preparation of timely and accurate financial reports.
- Support Senior Managers in preparation of replying to queries of CO about grants related matters.
- Ensure Filing of complete grant documentation and availability of up to-date policies and procedures i.e. grant SOPs.
- ï§ Visit all satellite offices to check that appropriate financial systems and controls are in place and
- resolve financial matters, and produce visit reports with recommendations for the concerned budget holders and senior members of the team.
- Availability of information, i.e. budgets, grant tracking sheet, budget portfolio, budget phasing, grant agreements etc. and any change in information, a robust Grants System, controls to ensure the efficiency, reliability and transparency of Grants Data in accordance with SCI guidelines to facilitate effective and timely completion of grant.
- Ensure accurate and timely submission of information required at CO level.
- Coordination meeting with program departments to promote liaison and to fill communication gaps.
- Assist supervisor in Develop and implementation management tools for effective grant management.
- Support budget holders and FPM in effective grant management.
- Provide field input for preparation of Master Budget.
- Support in organizational strategic and operational planning
- Conduct field staff training and refreshers to promote efficiency in achieving their objectives.
- Visit sub-offices and conduct trainings in grant compliance for all relevant staff in Pakistan.
- Facilitate audits as per HQs and donors requirements.
- Implement auditors recommendations as soon as possible.
- MBA or Equivalent
- At least 2 years of professional experience in overseeing and managing complex business management and compliance systems at scale.
- Experience in developing user friendly tools for budget monitoring.
- Excellent management and communications skills
- Ability to work independently to a high professional standard