The incumbent will be responsible to monitor and collect project information and apply a systematic database approach to improving project and activities at all levels.
KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
1. To develop strong coordination with program staff for effective monitoring of activities.
2. Regular field visit and data collection.
3. To facilitate children, parent teacher councils and other community groups in monitoring and support for PEPAS activities in all the targeted schools/villages.
4. To ensure that all PEPAS field activities are implemented as planned and in accordance with performance indicators, and take proactive measures to ensure timely and effective implementation.
5. Coordinate for and support Senior MIS officer in the data verification process in the field.
6. Support the program staff in documenting the activities properly conduct orientation sessions for effective documentation.
7. To support the Manager M&E in conducting the capacity building events for relevant stakeholders in participatory monitoring, evaluation and reporting system.
8. Make regular reports to the M&E Manager, high-lighting areas of concern and preparing the documentation for review at monthly coordination meetings
9. Any other task assigned by supervisor.