3.1 Core Responsibilities & Duties
1. Implementation of CHBC activities as per GF guidelines
2. Management of project at CHBC site with close coordination with project manager and PACP.
3. Develop and maintain referral mechanisms with relevant partners
4. Maintain the attendance register and ensure timely payment of salary for CHBC Staff
5. Ensure high quality care and support services are offered regularly to the patients admitted in CHBC program
6. Ensure diet requirements are provided to the patients as per the clients Chart and sample and the food being supplied.
7. Ensure good patient up-take by establishing linkages in the ART Centre, PPTCT.
8. Ensure high quality counseling services provision to PLHIVs
9. Examine the patients record and the maintenance of the same and the administration of the drugs
10. Examine the clients record for any referral made for medical support services and the outcome of such referral.
11. Ensure that the minimum space as well as equipment and communication material required for CHBC is in place at all times.
12. Supervise the functioning of the CHBC through monthly staffing review with the staff.
13. Ensure data quality checks to ensure accuracy of data generated by CHBC Staff by Checking with the registers and records maintained by the CHBC.
14. Ensure that monthly/quarterly reports are sent in timely manner to funding agency.
15. Ensure that all Staff at the facility are sensitized on the package of the services available for the control and prevention of HIV so as to built ownership to remove myths and misconceptions and prevent instances of stigma and discrimination.
3.2 Occasional Significant Duties
4.0 JOB SPECIFICATION (MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS)
- Representation of program at different forums
- Support in organizing project related events/meetings/workshops
- Willing to travel on regular basis to all the districts of KPK and FATA Problem Solving
- As assigned by Program Manager
- MBBS or equivalent qualification
- Total Work Experience (In Yrs)
- 3-5 years
- Sector Experience (In Yrs)
- 3 years experience in HIV AIDS
- Community Outreach and awareness strategies skills
- good report writing, staff management,Presentation, Supervision, monitoring and evaluation, data tools development and analytical skills.
5.0 DECISION-MAKING & AUTHORITY
This position requires some decision making.
6.0 PERFORMANCE INDICATORS 1. Weekly, monthly and quarterly reports files maintained in soft and hard
2. CHBC services record updated in soft and hard 3. Meetings and visits record maintained
4. Procurement records