This job is saved successfully. You can access it later from Saved Jobs
Error occurred while saving job, please try again
Show fewer details
Read full job description
English / IELTS Trainer
Posted 3 days ago 37 views
- Job timing 5pm - 7pm (6 Days a week)
- Teaching IELTS including spoken English to the students
- Making education plans for the IELTS Program
- Managing the class; preparing the lessons to be delivered to the students
- Preparing and taking mock tests exercises
- Marking and providing appropriate feedback to the students
- Basic administration, such as keeping student registers and attendance records
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Graduation or Post Graduation in Eenglish·
- One year of experience in IELTS Teaching ·
- Should know the IELTS system well and it's exams ·
- Teaching certificate is preferable
SKILLS REQUIRED ·
. Result-orientated and able to work under pressure to achieve results.
· Excellent command of spoken and written English as well as the local language.
· Presentation and Teaching Skills
· An ability to communicate effectively with students and other members of the public of all age groups and social backgrounds.
· Flexibility over working hours
Presentation and Teaching Skills, · Flexibility over working hours
First Shift (Day)
1 Year - 2 Years
Oct 23, 2016
Sep 23, 2016
What is your Competitive Advantage?
Try Rozee Premium
Get quick competitive analysis and professional insights about yourself
Talk to our expert team of counsellors to improve your Alpha!
Consultants · 1-10 employees - Faisalabad
pScorp (Pvt.) Limited is the Education & Immigration Consultants./p