- Feasibility study to identify the repair needs in collaboration with School Development Plan developed by the PTSMCs.
- Visit the focused schools site selected for Missing Facilities physically and develop the layout plan of the site.
- Develop the cost estimates and Time lines of the focused schools.
- Chalk out the construction Plan with the PTSMCs for proper implementation
- The Plans and estimates developed will be formally approved by the PTSMC and joint committee for construction approval, SCSPEB
- Interpretation and implementation of work as per detailed engineering drawings
- Technical support to the community, labor engaged and contractors in construction work
- Supervision of the all in-progress construction work in the focused schools through on-site monitoring following the BOQs and Drawings and Construction Plan under SEPs
- Evaluate the process of the communities regarding procurement of material
- Agree upon the samples of materials dully listed in the specification in the joint meeting of Engineer, PC-BEP, Engineer SC-UK, PTSMC and Construction Contractor
- Monitor the provision of material on site in Quality as per samples (agreed) and in quantity as per specifications
- Participate as an observer and adviser in community meetings for evaluation of procurement processed by the community.
- Work under the direct supervision of the Field Project Engineer,
- Maintain close coordination with the PC and teams, BEP through Engineer
- Maintain coordination with the PTSMC to have equal understanding on the construction and or repair works so that they are properly involved in the whole process
- Open to take advise from the Design consultant
- Keep close coordination with the Construction Contractor and or laborer engage in the SEPs
- Maintain proper file of all approvals
- Maintain proper documentation of cost estimates and Time lines developed and dully approved from concern authorities
- Keep record of all the minutes of meetings conducted at various level concerning your assignments
- Take proper pictures of the work site and work in progress for record and to document the whole story for construction/repairs
- Maintain record of all the advises advanced to the labor/construction Contractor engaged in construction/repair work of schools
- Develop daily, weekly, monthly, Quarterly and Annual plans of Assignments.
- Market Survey and Cost estimations of rates and their verification at market level.
- Report on understanding of the Drawings.
- Develop Monthly and Quarterly Plans.
- Daily report of the site progress
- Weekly report of the site progress with analysis
- Monthly reports of site progress with analysis
- Various approvals reports with process
Work under the close Supervision and Guidance of Field Project Engineer.
Perform any other tasks /activities as advised by the Supervisor or Consultants.