Responsibilities and Required Skills:
- Interact with copywriter and SEO manager to optimize copy and landing pages
- Knowledge and understanding of Google Analytics and other analytics packages
- Technical web development (HTML, CSS) knowledge will be highly regarded
- Analysis of data, trends and developing recommendations based on the regular reports.
- Assist in keyword discovery and expansion
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Back link strategy and implementation
- Directory submissions and revisions
- Internal link optimization
- SEO technical analysis and evaluation
- Key phrase research
- META optimization
- Stay up to date on the latest industry developments
- Knowledge of Web site structure and functionality
- Ability to adapt and pick up new techniques and technology
- Ability to work individually or in a team to beat tight deadlines
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Willingness and ability to create and adapt to new technologies
- Motivated by making customers happy
The main job of SEO copywriter is:
- To write the articles that must be exclusive and plagiarism free.
- To produce compelling content that meets prime search engines standards.
- To write multiple articles every day and should also know about avoiding loopholes like keyword stuffing etc.
- To use excellent creative expressions with words and research skills while writing.
- To create or edit unique articles to appeal the audience/readers.
- To conduct study for new keywords, interact with clients and inscribe copy that could augment the search engine traffic and ranking for their websites.