Seven Technology is an International Digital Agency that advocates new and innovative technologies; we embrace best practices and we invest in our customer relationships and in our employees.
Our customers range from established brands trying to reach new markets through to innovative venture backed start-ups trying to create new products.
We help people to transform their business by using the internet to extend their product and service offering and reach to existing and new customers.
We offer an excellent opportunity for career progression, personal development, international travel and a highly competitive benefits package.
We are currently looking for an experienced quality assurance professional to Lead, Train and Mentor existing and new team members in the use of test plans and test documentation to improve the quality of our deliverables.
We want you to have the charisma to champion for quality across all areas of our organization and the strength of character to be able to effect change.
If you want to be involved in creating great user experiences underpinned by great software engineering then contact us today.
- Be a key member in the development management team
- Define and Implement procedures, methods and tools that will improve development quality across all roles within our development team
- Create example test plans and test processes to exemplify best practice
- Train and Mentor existing team members in best-practices such as Test Driven Development (TDD) and Unit Testing
- Create example automated test scripts using selenium or other automated test tools
- Liaise with our DevOps team and Development teams to implement continuous integration and continuous deployment environment using Atlassian Bamboo or alternatives
- Train and Mentor existing team members in the production of automated test and build scripts
- Recruit and manage a team of Quality Assistants who can provide targeted assistance in improving process and deliverable quality throughout our development team.
The successful candidate will have:
- 5 years experience of working in the software development industry
- 2 years experience in a team lead or management position
- 2 years experience of working in a hands on quality assurance / testing role
- Experience of improving quality within an Agile or SCRUM development team
- Knowledge of modern test management, test automation tools, a keen interest in keeping abreast of new practices and tools in software development
- Strong leaderships skills and great interpersonal skills with excellent written and spoken international English
- Be willing and able to travel internationally (to the UK)