1. Schedule Meetings for CEO/Director.
2. Receive calls and make calls for Director.
3. Maintain Calendar with important events and meetings for Director.
4. Prepare and maintain reports for expenses, etc.
5. Meet and greet clients and visitors.
6. Perform general duties like filing, mailing and faxing etc.
7. Monitor overall activities: cleaning, food arrangements, etc.
8. Perform other tasks required by CEO/Director.
9. Arrange and confirm appointments.
10. Monitor Directors room cleanness, office stationary etc.
Muhammad Shafi is the most prestigious and widely known trademark synonymous with the best from Pakistan in quality of leather and reliability in business. Our association with hide and skins goes back to the 1930's when the founder Mian Mohammed Shafi was engaged in trading. The development o ...Read More