The company is a manufacturer & seller of leading writing instruments brands in Pakistan, GOLDFISH & PICASSO. The writing instruments & stationery market in Pakistan is a consumer goods market, but not very similar to other FMCG. Wholesale is very dominant though retail sector is also growing & increasing in importance.
Responsibilities of NSM will include;
- Managing team of 60 sales staff divided into three zones; South (based in Karachi), Central (based in Lahore) and North (based in Rawalpindi).
- The company sells via a network of over 60 distributors all over the country. NSM will be responsible for supervising this network to ensure distributors are covering the retail & wholesale sectors in their designated areas adequately, carrying sufficient but not excessive stock, & maintaining the company’s policies on product prices.
- Meet quarterly sales targets as assigned by senior management. Target achievement across the Range of Products is critical, not just in key products/cash cows.
- Most company sales are on cash, but there are significant pockets of credit sales. NSM is to ensure timely collection from such customers.
- NSM will report directly to Director & must provide relevant sales info in the frequency & formats required by Director. Proficiency in MS Office tools & MIS usage is a must.
- Frequent travel within country by air & road is a requirement of the job. NSM must be dynamic & in good health, preferably under 45.