Brief Job Description
This is a mid level position and needs 3-7 years of on hands experience out with electrical Installations, Operations and maintenance, especially generator sets power plants preferably in telecommunication sector.
The applicants having Diploma and are willing to work on field will be given preference but Diploma is not necessary, practical experience is what will matter most. Applicant must be a team player with ability to provide support to on site staff, willing to travel within the region of his responsibility and be a productive member of level two support team in terms of expertise. Should be aware of troubleshooting steps and have ability to trace faults in a mission critical environment such especially MSC (Mobile Switching centers which is a core operation of any Operator). Has the ability to explain the issue and have reasonable communication (Written and Verbal)
Applicant should have proven track record in handling similar type or related industry. Should be able to interact with mid to senior management on matters related to his domain and have the decision making powers in mission critical situation. This Job will require frequent traveling with in the region.
1. Literate (Can read and write)
2. Troubleshooting and Analytical Skills
3. Have command of Electrical setups (cabling, panels, genset electrical part, relays, MOR, ATS, Load testing, with clear concepts)
4. Ability to perform under pressure.
5. Written and Verbal communication skills are desirable.
6. Can take ownership of the problem and will be held accountable accordingly.
3-7 years in preferably in a company dealing with with Electrical/Generator/ Power in Telecommunication or a similar industry.
Minimum : Diploma (Electrical) or equivalent experience
Depending on the Education/Skills & relevant Experience.
Please mention your expected salary.