· Proven working experience in web programming
· Experience developing/updating Ecommerce websites.
· Excellent command of PHP strongly preferred.
· A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
· Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
· Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation process
· Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
· Strong organisational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
· Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
· BS in computer science or a related field
Established in June, 2010 in Sacramento, California Shelby BPO specializes in providing excellent customer services to its clients. The head office is located in Sacramento, California, managing smooth functioning and undertaking expansion of the network to other major cities. Shelby BPO provides ta ...Read More