1. To be fully aware of trends in the hospitality industry and make suggestions for improvement of the catering operations.
2. Direct and organize the activities of FNSD department to ensure smooth & efficient running of all cafeterias & other relevant areas.
3. Formulate budget plan and ensure that all departmental activities are carried out accordingly.
4. Provide prompt and effective resolution to customer complaints.
5. Ensure continuous adherence of high standards of cleanliness & hygiene in all cafeterias and relevant areas.
6. To monitor daily hygiene and work practices in both service and production.
7. Ensure provision of effective and efficient service of all meals, snacks and beverages is maintained at all times.
8. Maintain profit margins & ensure agreed costs are not exceeded through effective cost control systems.
9. To ensure that all departmental staff specifically front end staff are always correctly and smartly dressed & offer professional and courteous service to the customers.
10. Ensure that all patients are served promptly and according to prescribed hospital policies/procedures.
11. To ensure provision of On-the-Job and other soft skills trainings of the departmental staff.
12. To ensure that staffing levels are correct and to agreed standards and are not exceeded without prior consultation.
13. Conducting performance appraisals of all management staff, identifying areas for development and training needs.
- Masters in Business Administration preferably with certification in F&B management from a recognized institution
- 5-7 years experience from a reputed organization
- Experience in a health care setup would be an added advantage