Sign-On bonus ranging from 100-150k will be paid.
This position will have lead responsibility for the development, support of Enterprise Java based ERP product. Responsible for component based Java development, support and enhancement of live software product, writing unit test cases, reverse engineering and supporting all phases of the software development life cycle.
Salary will be decided according to Experience and Competency.
- Four-year Computer Science / Engineering degree from a reputable local or foreign university .
- 4+ years of software development experience on the Java platform and related technologies
- Version Control knowledge (preferred CVS / SubVersion)
- Working experience of open source bug tracking tools.(mantis, Bugzilla)
- Ability to deliver quality work under stress on time.
- Flexible to work in different shifts.
- Experience in gathering and analyzing software requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team oriented environment.
- Open source development tools and projects.
- Problem solving skills
- A minimum (4) years experience in Standard (J2SE) and Enterprise (J2EE) Java Development including
- JDBC, IO and data structures
- Java Servlets, Java Server Pages, Struts, and Java Server Faces
- XML, Enterprise Java Beans, SOA, Web Services, SOAP, AXIS, SAAJ
- Analysis, design, coding and unit testing of scalable, distributed applications in Windows and UNIX environments using in Object - Oriented paradigm using UML Notion.
- Strong knowledge of relational databases such as MySQL
- Strong knowledge of application servers such as Jakarta Tomcat, JBOSS.
- Hands on experience using Design Patterns.
- Experienced in extreme Programming and Agile methodology tools like ant, maven, J-unit,etc.
- Ability to articulate design/technical concepts to a variety of audiences including Software engineers, clients and management.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong English Language Skills
- Strong Business Analysis skills
- Prior ERP, CRM software development experience.
- Hospitality industry domain knowledge is a plus.
SibiSoft Inc. is a provider of next-generation Member Relationship Management software to the hospitality industry in the US. We have received tremendous response from the market. As a result, we are expanding our team to maintain our technological leadership position and provide world-class serv ...
SibiSoft Inc. is a provider of next-generation Member Relationship Management software to the hospitality industry in the US. We have received tremendous response from the market. As a result, we are expanding our team to maintain our technological leadership position and provide world-class serv ...Read More