Strong experience in Database Administration in SQL Server ( 2005 and 2008 )
· Experiencein troubleshooting and resolving database integrity issues, performanceissues, blocking and deadlocking issues, replication issues, logshippingissues, connectivity issues, security issues etc.
· Experiencein Performance Tuning, Query Optimization, using Performance Monitor,SQL Profiler and other related monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
· Ability to detect and troubleshoot SQL Server related CPU, Memory, I/O, disk space and other resource contention.
· Strongknowledge of backups, restores, recovery models, database shrinkoperations, DBCC commands, Clustering, Database mirroring, Replication.
· Experience in implementing operational automation.
· Strongknowledge of indexes, index management, integrity checks,configuration, patching. How statistics work, how indexes are stored,how they can be createdand managed effectively.
· Knowledge of SQL Server tools
· SQLDevelopment – ability to write and troubleshoot SQL Code and design (stored procedures, functions, tables, views, triggers, indexes,constraints )
· Solid acquaintance with windows server, security delegation, SPNs, storage components.
· Documentation skills for processes and procedures.
· SQL Database Operational support to tech users.
· Knowledge and Experience of Data warehousing.
Knowledge and experience of Oracle Database, Programming and Different Reporting Tools.