Duties & Responsibilities:
· Ensure that all functions are carried out in according with operational policies and no deviation is made.
· To make contact with new clients and provide detailed introduction of SVDP;
· Maintain effective communication with client market with regard to SVDP vision, mission, policies and procedures.
· Establish direct contact with each client from identification to final recovery of loan;
· Carry out effective appraisal of all applicants and ensure only those clients are included who are eligible as per policy;
· Complete documentation and appraisal process to ensure speedy process;
· Report all field progress and activities to branch manager on a daily basis;
· Ensure that all clients pay their installments on due date and apply social pressure on problematic clients;
· Record installments recovery in MIS and individual borrowers ledger
· Immediately inform branch manager of any potential threats to portfolio and take immediate action as directed;
· Carry out follow up of defaulted and overdue loans and assist colleagues in their default recovery and management;
· Keep and regularly update client wise records and books;
· Give feedback on improvement in policies and procedures and emerging needs of the client market.
· Other assignment as directed by supervisor.
Soon Valley Development Program (SVDP) is a non-profit, non-governmental organization working for the socio-economic upliftment of the poor. It was established on 14 August 1996 and registered as a Company under section 42 of the Companies Ordinance, 1984.