Job Type: This is 6 Months Contractual Job
· ConductClient Due Diligence (CDD) and account opening on Wholesale Bankingclients and related activities including Financial Crime Risk.
· Ensure there are no overdue CDDs and also ensure fast TAT in executing the CDDs and account opening.
· Update the OCC team with the CDD and account opening guidelines, regulations and processes.
· Ensure there is robust CDD system in place with high quality of data integrity and monitoring.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
· Workingwith Relationship Managers to understand the client, correctly assessthe client’s AML Risk, gather documentation from publicly availablesources, liaise with clients / other departments (wherever required)and produce high quality & timely CDDs and statistical reporting.
· Use SCB systems (i.e. eCDD) to record, renew and maintain records of CDDs and account opening.
· Ensure there are no overdue CDDs.
· ProvideRelationship Managers with insights into clients’ Anti-Money Laundering(AML) risk and develop an understanding of Industry sector, clientinformation and other relevant factors that could impact the Bank’s AMLrisk.
· Liaiseactively with the CDD Centre of Excellence (CoE) team, RelationshipManagers and members of the Operational Risk and Compliance functions.
· Enhance the customer experience by ensuring that CDD and account opening is customer centric and straight forward
· Ensurethat relevant staffs know who to contact in the business for advice onthe details of WB CDD requirements for account opening.
· Updatethe OCC team with CDD and account opening guidelines, regulations andprocesses. Constantly review the process, system and underlying policiesto ensure that they are efficient, fit-for-purpose and provide feedbackto appropriate authorities.
· Ensurethat relevant staffs have sufficient knowledge of the WB CDD andaccount opening process to do their work. Assist in disseminatingCDD-related training and communications to the OCC community and toimplement new policies, processes or systems which relate to the CDDmodel.
· Assist in FCR/AML tasks and ensure outcome meets the minimum deliverables required in each case assigned.· Collect business feedback on CDD procedures and ensure that reaches the CMLPO and WB FCR as appropriate.