1- To ensure smooth implementation of projects in line with business objectives ensuring optimum resources.
2- Develop implementation schedule and implement.
3. Visit site for survey and report generation.
4. Estimate resources requirements for project implementation.
5. Co-ordinate with Project Manager to ensure the availability of project materials in time.
6. Formation and supervision of installation team.
7. Supervision of civil works and module structure installation.
8. Installation and commissioning of projects sites.
9. Provide site training to teams.
10. Develop and submission of project installation & commissioning report.
11. Ensure smooth project hand-over to customer.
12. Daily and weekly report submission to PM.
- Familiarize and work according to the relevant processes from company quality system.
- Overall responsibility for the successful and timely deployment of projects from project initiation to project acceptance, Interns of budget, timelines and resources.
- Producing and maintaining an acceptable project plan/schedule and project file for each project.
- Ensuring all project deliverables are ordered and delivered according to schedule and in accordance with the customer order specifications.
- Pro-actively manage project activities on a day-to-day basis.
- Liaise with the customer on all project and technical issues.
- Manage through to resolution any issues arising during the course of the project that impact the successful completion of the project.
- Ensure all commercial milestones are fully met in a timely fashion.
- Issue regular project status reports/updates to the customer, the Project Manager and the relevant people.
- Escalate any issues as appropriate to the Project Manager and provide input on the continuous improvement of the activities delivery cycle.
- Maintain Project Folder both in hard and soft copy.
- Responsible in providing report on Project Status, and Customer Status reports in accordance with the schedule mention by company PM.
- Oversee all aspects of assigned projects by planning,monitoring and controlling processes
- Manage and set deadlines, assign responsibilities,monitor and summarize project progress report
- Anticipate and highlight deviations from set plan and keep all participants and stakeholders informed
- Interdepartmental and Inter region Coordination plus reporting
- Oversee the regional budget and follow on the Capex andOpex.
- Follow on the PRs/POs and Follow their successful payment on time.
Direct reporting to PM for all tasks and issues (including internal or external.) related to project.