Account Manager Job Description
Super Web Development seeks a Female Client Account Manager as an assistant for our Senior Project Manager. This job role will involve client communication on a day to day basis. The job role will involve the following:Client Management
- Build and maintain client relationships as the secondary contact point
- Responsible for day-to-day management of clients, requests and accounts
- Coordinate with USA sales office on new & existing projects
- Notify Project Manager of new projects and assist in preparing the Project Definition Phase & Site Structure Phase
- Account Manager will also be the main point of contact for Added Tasks which developers will notify AM directly of added tasks to a current project, Account Manager will then take note and notify USA office.
- Read all client messages on a daily basis and delegate changes as To-Dos
- Respond to clients or direct the client queries to the appropriate person and ensure they are answered
- Prepare To Dos in Basecamp for existing projects and assign to Team Lead who will then assign to juniors
- Provide a daily summary hand over from the shift in Lahore office to the USA office
- This hand over will include list of current projects and updates on each for internal purposes
The Account Manager will need to monitor outsourced projects, should we need to outsource any projects (on rare occasions). When new projects arrive, the Account Manager will notify the Project Manager who will then decide to do the project in-house or will notify AM to contact other web development companies for a quotation on this project.
USA sales office will assign a budget allocated for the project; Faiq Butt & PM will make final decision on which company they will outsource the project to.
Once a project has been finalized with a selected outsourcing company, the Account Manager will need to get deliverable dates from company and will be responsible for tracking project on a weekly basis and making sure it is on time.
- Account Manager will prepare weekly reports (every Friday) to Faiq Butt & PM on projects whether they will be on time and also notify of any serious issues faced regarding any aspect of a project.
- Account Manager will prepare a hand over every day for the work accomplished daily at Super Web Solutions in Lahore this hand over will include any issues that need to be addresses by the USA office during US working times.
- Account Manager will also receive a response to their hand over daily from Nida Haque and will need to follow up/address tasks that are listed in it
- High quality of Time Management
- Highly organized and responsible
- Professional with their approach to projects
- Good at following processes and keeping on track with all aspects of a project
- Fluent in English (speaking, writing, comprehension) (Required)
- Web Design & Development Background (Required in-order to understand how web projects are handled)
- Working hours 8am 5pm PAK time