HR & Admin officer is responsible to manage the day to day operation of human resource & admin office. HR & Admin Generalist manages the administration of office and human resource policies procedures & programs of the company. The candidate carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: Departmental Development, employee relations, training & development, benefits, compensation, organizational development and employment.
1. Development of a superior workforce.
2. Development of Human Resource Department.
3. Development of an employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement & high performance.
4. Personal ongoing development.
The Human Resource & admin is responsible for all or part of these areas:
- Recruiting & staffing logistics.
- Employee orientation, development & training.
- Policy development & documentation with the guidance & approval of management.
- Compensation & benefits administration.
- Employee services & counseling.
- All administrative responsibilities include repair & maintenance of office.
- Management of company vehicles regarding annual token, insurance claims and routine maintenance.
Experience in planning, assessing and implementing change
- MBA specialization in Human Resources from a recognized university.
- 3 years of HR & Admin experience as HR & Admin Generalist.
- Capacity to build relationship internally & externally.
- In depth knowledge of HR practices and experience to handle administrative issue specially to maintain liaison with external market.
- Team oriented leadership skills.
- Effective communication, presentation and analytical skills.