· System design for audio, video, controls and automation systems.
· Producing complete design documents including plans, elevations, checklists, cabling schedules, engineered details, and instruction sets.
· Issuing revision plans and documents as per project requirements.
· Maintain effective, professional communications with customer.
· Relate well with customer concerns and acts on them.
· Attend project coordination meetings and issue MOMs on behalf of the design division.
· Coordinate with designers, engineers and other personnel to incorporate concepts and information into drawing packages.
· Producing customized operations manuals for the installed systems.
· Producing as-built plans.
· Producing shop drawings.
· Handover of the manuals and as-built plans to the customer and aftersales division upon project completion.
· Ability to work in a dynamic environment and adapt to frequent project changes.
· Ability to follow complex instructions and diagrams to create or modify drawings using company and international drafting standards.
· Coordinate filing, storage and retrieval of both manual and electronic drawings.
· Maintain, support and operate associated plotters and printers.
· Ability to work effectively as part of a team or independently with minimal oversight.
· Interpret specifications.
· Review completed construction drawings for accuracy and conformity to standards and regulations.
· Occasional travel may be required for this position.
· Command over architectural and engineering design packages including AutoCAD and Visio.
· Communicates effectively in both oral and written communications.
· Communicates with people outside the company, representing the company to customers and other external sources.
· Communicate with supervisor, peers and other company staff working as part of a team contributing to company goals.
· Must be able to work with either verbal direction and/or from engineering sketches/calculations to produce an acceptable work product with minimal supervision.
· Ability to define problems, collects data, establish facts, and draw conclusions drawing upon experience, research and input from peers.
· This position may perform multiple job tasks on a daily basis.
· Directs unusual or complex problems encountered to the Projects Manager / Manager Technical for input and/or direction.
While performing the duties of this position, the employee regularly works in an office environment with low to moderate noise.
Synergy Technologies create exceptional audio, video and automation solutions for residential and commercial applications. Since 1999, we have set the standards for others to follow and Synergy continues to be the only choice for discerning clients and connoisseurs who put quality and excellence abo ...Read More