MBA in Marketing or equivalent degree
At least 1-2 years of experience in Educational Institute/relevant field
1. Assists in Agency coordination for media releases.
2. Assists in Media/Press Coverage for important events and activities with significant news value.
3. Write ups / Proof reading;
- SZABIST brochures, pamphlets, and copy writing for promotional material
- SZABIST publications
All other writing assignments, such as letters, memos, etc
4. Media monitoring of newspapers.
5. Assists the Marketing Manager in brand management and development activities.
6. Assists Manager in taking measures for marketing intelligence, carrying out competitive analysis with competitors.
7. Promoting and analyzing SZABIST on social media, managing marketing page on Facebook, developing and managing SZABIST page on twitter.
8. Assists in planning and managing events for SZABIST.
a. Internal events (Convocations, Orientations, Alumni Reunions), External events (Brand activation / managing in Student Expos, Seminars), Department Specific Events (IRC, NRC, Job Fairs, Corporate Finesse), other events (Speaker Sessions, Workshops).
b. Communicates effectively with sponsors to establish goodwill.
c. Monitors and manages on campus/event shoots, brand activations, etc.
d. Visits vendors/service providers for SZABIST.