Opportunity to work in a dynamic and progressive company Tanveer Group is an umbrella for several manufacturing concerns, with its focus on Spinning in Textile Industry. With over 48% of the country's manufacturing labor employed by the industry. This job offers an excellent opportunity to tap into the prospect of unlimited growth and knowledge.
The job at Tanveer Spinning & Weaving Mills is for an energetic personality willing to learn and apply herself / himself in a challenging atmosphere. Applicants must be aware that this job is for those people who are looking for a fast paced and challenging experience!
Applicants looking for a career, rather than just a job, will be encouraged and preferred!
- Preparing vouchers in financial software.
- Making parties and bank reconciliation statement.
- Obtaining necessary documents and information.
- Assisting superiors in day to day activities.
- Help in making accounts and financial statements.
- Any other duty assigned by superiors.
Qualification & Skills Required:
- Holding Bachelors degree (B.com) from a recognized university, with at least 1 year of experience. Having Master degree will be a plus.
- Should have the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Should have very good knowledge of MS office.
- Have ability to work under stress.
- Should be a good team player.