Opportunity to work in a dynamic and progressive company Tanveer Group is an umbrella for several manufacturing concerns, with its focus on Spinning in Textile Industry. With over 48% of the country's manufacturing labor employed by the industry. This job offers an excellent opportunity to tap into the prospect of unlimited growth and knowledge.
The job at Tanveer Spinning & Weaving Mills is for an energetic personality willing to learn and apply herself / himself in a challenging atmosphere. Applicants must be aware that this job is for those people who are looking for a fast paced and challenging experience!
Applicants looking for a career, rather than just a job, will be encouraged and preferred!
Identifying and gathering the business needs of the end users to help determine solutions to business problems and then converting the requirements into business and technical documents using standard notations. Moreover he is also responsible of facilitating a communication channel between end users and development/testing team to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Assisting Manager BPR for developing processes
- Meeting with relevant department heads and officers to gain detailed understanding of the business process.
- Obtaining and filing relevant documentary evidences (Forms / Reports / Policies) related to business process.
- Follow up of meetings and conducting pending issues.
- Must have sound personality, good communication (Written & Verbal) and negotiation skills.
- Have ability to meet deadlines.
- Have knowledge of MS office & MS Visio.
- Excellent analytical, data modeling and solving complex problems skills
- Successfully engage multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Have ability to work under challenging conditions.
- Should be a good team player.
- Textile Knowledge would be a plus.