Looking for highly qualified, enthusiastic teachers for a higher secondary school in UAE. Candidate will be expected to join us as soon as possible. Permanent visa will be provided.
Under the supervision and guidance of the School Principal, the responsibilities of the teachers will include but not be limited to the following:
1. Performing daily classroom teaching activities and participates in planning that supports the effectiveness of school change in the direction of creating student-centered classrooms in which students engage in more active learning than in regular classrooms.
2.Conducting instruction in student-centered classrooms using cooperative learning where learning use questioning techniques, rather than lecturing, as their primary form of instruction.
3. Converting content learning from textbook learning to problem-based.
4. Defining classroom achievement goals, learning management system, plans individualized course of study for students.
6. Working in cooperation with other teachers and curriculum coordinators.
7.Communicate with parents about students progress and recommending remedial or enrichment activities.
8.Following established policies and school guidelines.
9. Participating in co and/or extra-curricular school activities.
Salary: AED2,000 (Rs.50,000) per month
Facilities:All Visa Expenses +Accommodation+ Transportation + Daily Meals + Annual Return ticket + Internet Facility