An Academic coordinator is required for a donor funded educational project. The candidate should have at least 5 to 7 years of relevant experience. All applicants must possess the following:
- Teaching experience at primary level in Mathematics/Science. Preferably in school catering to low income groups.
- Administrative experience in a school setting
- Experience in preparation of syllabus, examination question papers etc
- Major Subject : Mathematics & Science
- Development of reading & writing material
- Excellent communication skills
- Punctuality & Commitment (Extremely important)
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Enthusiastic, passionate and positive attitude
- Responsible, committed, organized, prepared, independently motivated, and proactive
This is a contractual job for approximately 5 months. Applicant should posses the bachelors or Masters degree.
Salary: In line with Qualification, Experience, and Performance at interview.
Responsibilities would include coordination with the academic teams of target schools, mapping of local Mathematics & Science syllabi to the Program content and conducting knowledge tests in schools.