This position is for a Senior Software Engineer and will be primarily responsible for design, development and deployment of web applications.
Responsibilities include module/code design, implementation, unit and integration testing. The candidate should know how to document user interface requirements. The ability to create functional and technical design specifications for development efforts is essential.
Should be a person with leadership qualities to get things done and work in a team environment.
- Hands on development experience in ASP.NET using C#.Net , JQuery , ASP.Net AJAX .
- Demonstrable experience in object-oriented programming for presentation, middle, and data access tiers
- Hands on experience in ADO.Net and LINQ.
- Hands on experience of Microsoft SQL Server, understanding stored procedures and SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Hands on experience in WCF and WPF with MVVM pattern.
- Concrete understanding of Data Structures and Object-Oriented design concepts.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Enterprise Library, Application Blocks and Entity Framework would be a plus.