This employer is no longer accepting CVs for this job, it has been deactivated by the company's administrator.
This job is saved successfully. You can access it later from Saved Jobs
Error occurred while saving job, please try again
Show fewer details
Read full job description
Posted Aug 24, 2016 864 views
- Female Textile Designer,Candidate should have good design sense and should understand product development process.
- Responsible to identify and interpreting customer’s needs accurately.
- Responsible to produce initial sketches by hand and on computer, using specialist computer aided design.
- Liaising with marketing, buying and technical staff as well as design colleagues to understand the marketing current situation.
- Responsible for researching the properties of materials.
- Responsible producing design ideas, sketches and samples.
- Checking and approving samples of completed items
- Responsible to keep up to date with new fashions and trends, and design and production technique.
First Shift (Day)
Sep 24, 2016
Aug 24, 2016
What is your Competitive Advantage?
Try Rozee Premium
Get quick competitive analysis and professional insights about yourself
Talk to our expert team of counsellors to improve your Alpha!