This job is saved successfully. You can access it later from Saved Jobs
Error occurred while saving job, please try again
Show fewer details
Read full job description
IT Security Officer
Posted 5 days ago 986 views
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee the creation and maintenance of information security policies, lead security risk assessment efforts, and own the awareness and training programs for bank.
- Manage the information security function in accordance with the established policies and guidelines.
- Ensure that appropriate technical and administrative security controls exist across all information technology resources and data.
- Manage user access level to various applications including core banking system.
- Assist in conducting risk assessment exercises to ensure the security of the network and systems.
- Generating and reviewing the daily Security Reports.
- Maintaining secrecy, integrity and availability of corporate data.
- Provide periodic reporting on information security issues to department management.
- Access Control administration to various security control systems.
- Liaise IT-security related issues with IT team and conduct relevant troubleshooting and investigation.
- Facilitates and directs the timely dissemination of security information.
- Coordinates the assessment of computer systems security risk, investigates and develops contingency plans by undertaking risk analysis, security investigations, surveys and threat assessments.
- Directs, manages, plans and administers the operational and administrative activities associated with the running of IT security.
- Reviews the development, testing and implementation of security plans, products and control techniques.
- Studies the proliferation of viruses and prevent hacker intrusion.
- Conducts active penetration tests; discover vulnerabilities in information systems.
- Oversee the IT disaster recovery planning.
- Keep abreast of latest security and privacy legislation, regulations (from regulator perspective), advisories, alerts and vulnerabilities.
Knowledge / Skills:
- Demonstrated aptitude for learning new technologies.
- Strong analytical skills, critical, creative thinking, problem solving and report writing skills.
- Prior experience with the banking sector systems and networks.
- Familiar with standards, access control systems, application systems, application development methods, operating infrastructure, IT disaster recovery techniques and IS audit.
First Shift (Day)
Computer Sciences graduate (4 Years) from HEC recognized university with certification in information security (CISM or CISSP) especially in business applications and networks.
2 Years - 4 Years
Oct 21, 2016
Sep 21, 2016
What is your Competitive Advantage?
Try Rozee Premium
Get quick competitive analysis and professional insights about yourself
Talk to our expert team of counsellors to improve your Alpha!
Banking/Financial Services · 1-10 employees - Islamabad
The First Microfinance, Ltd. of Pakistan was established in 2002 as a first private sector microfinace bank in Pakistan.
It is a premier non commercial bank licensed by State bank of Pakistan.