Pragma Corporation, USA is undertaking the Financial Market Development (FMD) Project of USAID. FMD is designed to catalyze the development of Pakistan’s debt capital market. FMD will develop and implement activities that result in significant policy reforms, capacity building of sector, and investment to support the government, the private sector and civil society organizations in improving the availability and affordability of domestic capital.
We are seeking to hire professionally strong team members for the following position;
Under the supervision of the Chief of Party, the PGCF Manager lead the SMEA efforts in utilizing grants funding to encourage partner firms to develop and market new technologies to enhance firm productivity and efficiencies for both domestic and export markets. The incumbent will establish and administer a GUC program called the “Pakistan Challenge Fund for Technology and Innovation (PCFTI).” The objectives for setting up this fund are to test and pilot new ideas, and bring successfully demonstrated new ideas to fruition.
In developing the Challenge Fund, the PGCF Manager --through the COP and USAID COR--will consult with the USAID Global Development Lab to take into account lessons of similar funds launched elsewhere by USAID. The PGCF Manager Proposals will coordinate RFP solicitations on a thematic basis through an alliance among USAID, academic institutions, private sector firms and diaspora groups using criteria developed jointly with the SMEA management and USAID. Other duties and responsibilities include:
· Development of Grants Management Policies and Procedures Manual;
· Performing duties related to ensuring grantee compliance with the terms and conditions of the grant agreement;
· Providing policy guidance and interpretation for program staff as well as grantees;
· Managing programs for financial review of grant operations;
· Developing and reviewing reports and correspondence in support of grant agreement management and analysis of grant agreement applications;
· Ensuring proper negotiation of the terms and conditions for grant agreements and reviews and analyzes budget estimates for allow ability, reasonableness, and consistency
· Managing the closeout process, which consists of the procedures implemented to final reports.
· At least 8 years of experience in managing development funds, and grants program design and administration;
· At least 3 years' experience with private sector engagement involving ICT activities
· A Master’s degree or higher related to technology, finance, business administration, economics, or commerce.
Interested candidates should send apply as early as possible but no later than September 30, 2016. The applications should include candidate’s updated CV, current salary, recent passport size photograph and the expected availability time to join our team upon final selection