Candidate should be able to work independently or be part of a team that builds and integrates interactive Web sites, applications, and services for both internal and public sites. Candidate's role is to make it work, which means developing Web applications and testing them on various browsers, enhancing and modifying them as necessary to ensure the best experience for the user. As a web developer, you might also develop websites, design data-driven applications, and find efficient client-server solutions. You must have an in-depth understanding of the software development life-cycle and be able to communicate project status, issues, and resolutions.
1. Learn appropriate software development tools in use in SSS as specified by the supervisor.
2. Code and develop computer programs and gain understanding of the whole applications and their interfaces, both in its technical and business aspects.
3. Should also maintain applications systems documentation and project documentation.
4. Participate in all phases of system development. i.e. study, analysis, design, development, and implementation.
5. Develop excellent understanding of Data Modeling and Data Analysis Techniques, and should apply them.
6. Actively participate in various SSS forums and meetings. Should make contribution in recruitment, design review, and other I.S functions.
7. Interact with relevant PMs at supervisory level and resolve day to day issues with minimal guidance from the supervisor.
8. Develop and harness good communication skill and maintain good relation with peers.
9. Supervise and instruct programmer Analysts.
10. Keep abreast of latest developments in the profession.
11. Work on special assignments given by the supervisor and manager.
12. Assist the supervisor and manager in his or her work wherever required.
13. Results oriented combined with high prioritization and decision making capability
14. Able to work effectively in a highly complex, diverse, changing environment.
15. Ability to build effective relationships through positive communication, honesty and trust.