To provide technical, operational, application and management information in support of telecommunications services to business operations. Develop, implement and manage best practice and use of Call Centre IP telephony and associated services to meet business objectives.
Essential functions and responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain continuity of telecommunications services related to Touchstone Technical Setup.
- Coordinate with the business operations teams to develop, implement and manage call center IP Telephony solutions
- Direct and manage the infrastructure to enable inbound, call flow, work groups and IVR plus outbound campaigns
- Proactively manage costs of key suppliers for telephony software, infrastructure and services with budget oversight
- Lead enterprise level telecoms and network architecture upgrades including: WAN / LAN; VoIP; SIP
- Manage Dialer Business Continuity Management
- Budget oversight and commercial negotiation with vendors
- Control and alignment with legal, regulatory and compliance processes and guidelines (FCA)
- Successful creation, deployment and management of Call Centre Telecoms processes and practices via availability of Dialer services.
- Delivery of telecommunications projects on-time, within budget and to the agreed standards.
- Accurate and timely delivery of dialer performance metrics requested by the business
- Effective Dialer upgrades, changes and deployments
- Reduction of incident and problems instances in VOIP and Dialer Solutions
- Successful contract negotiation with outsourced suppliers
- Hand on configuration experience on couple of Advanced Call Centre Dialer Solutions (Aspect, Five9 etc.)
- Extensive experience of advanced Telecoms in a call center running in/outbound hybrid campaigns.
- VoIP - SIP; TCP/IP; WAN/LAN; IVR, QoS
- IP Network / SIP / VoIP Telephony
- Strong - Cisco, LAN, WAN, VPN networking technologies, Routers, Switches (preferably with a CCVP, CCNP or CCNA) & Proven exp within a Network support role
- Strong experience in supporting Voice network technology - VoIP
- Knowledge of SIP, IP and H.323 protocols
- Additional/Optional Skills; Cloud communications, VMWare, Microsoft Lync, Microsoft technologies, Microsoft certifications, Linux, Unified Communication
- Good understanding of Unix/Linux
Education / Experience
- BS (IT/Telecome/CS/SE or equivalent )
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in VOIP/dialer management
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a leader in call center operations
Skills Advanced Call Centre Dialer Solutions (Aspect, Five9 etc.), VoIP - SIP; TCP/IP; WAN/LAN; IVR, QoS, IP Network / SIP / VoIP Telephony,Knowledge of SIP, IP and H.323 protocols