The CRO is responsible for the Customer Sensitive and efficient operations of the Customer Relations Department at PSC. He/she carries out this responsibility by building customer relationships, creating a good working environment and properly managing the assets of the department.A. SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES: Customer Relations
1. Train the staff to promote customer satisfaction.
2. Train the staff to tactfully handle customer inconveniences, misunderstandings and complaints.
3. Ensure that customer inconveniences, misunderstandings and complaints are dealt with fairly and quickly.
4. Ensure that common courtesy is shown to all customers by every employee.
5. Handle customer complaints that demand managements attention tactfully, promptly and with genuine concern for the customers problem.
6. Install pride of workmanship in every employee.
7. Make every reasonable effort to make the visit experience as pleasant as possible for the customer.
8. Promptly meet and greet customers in a friendly and courteous manner.
9. Listen to customers reasons for bringing their vehicle to the service department.
10. Offer appropriate services and repairs to satisfy customer requirements or concerns.
11. Provide accurate quotes for all services and repairs recommended.
12. Handle minor customer complaints and /or misunderstandings tactfully, promptly and with genuine concern for the customers problem.
13. Refer to the service manager, customers with complaints that cannot be satisfied at the service advisor level.
14. Make policy adjustments within the guidelines and budgets established by management.
15. Answer incoming telephone calls promptly and courteously.
16. Make every reasonable effort to make the Customers experience as pleasant as possible for the customer.B. SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES: Contact Customers for Appointment
1. Review the unconfirmed appointments in the system.
2. Open the customer profile prior to contacting the customer
3. Contact customers with unconfirmed appointments 7 days prior to the scheduled appointment date.
4. Confirm appointment on the system.
5. Offer customers alternate dates and times when scheduled appointment is no longer convenient for the customer.
6. Book the new appointment on the system.
7. File printed appointment sheets in Appointment Board.C. SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES: Contact Customers for Follow-up
8. Follow up with service customers within 24 hours of the service or repair.
9. Record all customer comments with the relevant customer information and forward list to service manager daily.
10. Report customer complaints to the service manager immediately.D. SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES: Receive Customer Calls for Service
11. Take phone calls from customers wishing to make an appointment.
12. Verify that customer can be accommodated at the date and time requested.
13. If customer request cannot be accommodated, review the appointment schedule and offer the customer alternate dates and times.
14. Book appointment agreed upon and mark it confirmed.
15. File printed appointment sheets in Appointment Board.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES: Management Co-ordination
1. Meet with PSC management monthly to review current
Departments performance, plan
Promotional activities and discuss other critical matters.
2. Co-operate with other department managers and, when necessary, request the next higher authority in case of conflict.
3. Perform other specific duties as assigned by Management.