Senior Software Engineer Job Purpose: The Senior Software Engineer will design, develop and troubleshootsoftware for next generation of software development platform and applications. These Web, Mobile and Windows-based products are developed using state of the art technologies including Microsoft.NET, Microsoft SQL Server andXML technologies.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who will take ownership of the softwaredevelopment process. The role involves Designing and Developing State of the art software and timely delivery ofproducts and related deliverables. The position is technical and will require strong exposure to technology and newtools.
Senior Software Engineer Job Duties:
- Create functional software, maintenance and modification of existing application software
- Functionally decompose complex problems into simple, straight-forward solutions that demonstrate significant creativity and high judgment
- Fully and completely understand system inter-dependencies and limitations Possess expert knowledge in performance, scalability, enterprise system architecture, and engineering best practices
- Exert technical influence over junior team members, increasing their productivity and effectiveness by sharing deep knowledge and experience
- Work effectively with product development and engineering teams across multiple geographies
- Produce technical designs, create the application, conduct software testing, implement the software solution and support production issues
- Design and implementation of .NET based software using technologies including but not limited to C#,VB.net and MSSQL Perform detailed root cause analysis for all problems related to the system
- Work with DBA to create database design and generation of complex stored procedures that are required in the maintenance and development of software
- Research and identify new technologies (.Net 4.0,3.5/LINQ/WCF) that will aid in enhancing existing software and development of new systems