We need you to spread the Uber Love in Lahore, Karachi & WOW riders with great support. At Uber, amazing service is our core. We’re going to give Pakistan a reliable, classy, private-driver experience that they never knew existed. We’re a game-changing startup, providing quality, on-demand car requests from the touch of your phone. A tenacity toward surprising our users with an awesome experience is critical to our success. We’re looking for a community management all-star to take charge of rider satisfaction and build demand. The right person will be comfortable in an “all hands on deck” environment, loves solving people problems, is excellent and creating and maintaining a network and can thrive in a startup culture. This role is all about bringing UberLOVE to our users.
- A utility player. You’re willing to find resolutions to rider issues early, late and often.
- Self-driven. You have superior organizational skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks. You don’t get overwhelmed easily… multiple parties and thousands of Uber user emails each month? No prob!
- Naturally curious. You’re innovative, extremely creative and constantly looking for ways to improve upon things, and then YOU DO IT!
- Word savvy. You have exceptional writing skills and can craft everything from emails and blog posts to policies and summaries, easily adjusting your tone/voice accordingly.
- Graceful. You are self aware, well-spoken on the phone and eloquent in emails. You’ll humbly be the voice of Uber.
- Fun. You’re a charismatic people person who can talk to anyone; you’re flexible, fearless, and excited to help build something awesome and share it with the world.
- You know what needs to get done, and you don't let roadblocks halt progress. You always look for a new way.
- Uber is new to many cities, and it’s your job to spread the word! We use many tools to gain attention: host parties, press meet ups, event partnerships, social media, etc. Bring your creativity!
- Find the pulse of the city and identify new ways to get the Uber experience in front of new users.
- Spread the UberLOVE by creating exciting blog & social media content, and coming up with exciting new partnerships with players in the local scene.
- You’ll be in charge of giving our riders our excellent service and inspiring our growing user base to share the Uber experience.
- Tame upset riders and turn them into passionate evangelists. Respond to emails & support issues promptly.
- Monitor Twitter, Facebook, Instagram & other relevant sites and actively participate in discussions across communities, social networks & blogs.
- Work closely with our engineering & operations teams to streamline process and assist in intelligently scaling a vibrant business.
- Robust/active online presence and familiarity with social media (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, etc.).
- Solid writing background; experience blogging and/or editing (grammar nerds welcomed).
- Support background a plus.
- Influencer amongst your friends and community.
- Uni degree in Marketing, Public Relations or similar degree is a plus, not required.
- Lots of time building and maintaining a network.
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- Fantastic opportunity to grow with the team; shape the strategic direction of your city.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.