Reporting to Head of Department responsibilities include,
- Supervising the Administration Department, including Procurement and Security Services, effectively and efficiently to provide support and logistic services.
- Maintenance of office discipline and decorum by implementing existing and new policies and procedures.
- Supervision of all support staff including drivers, guards and G4S/ Contractor guards.
- Management of the office environment and ensuring cleanliness thereof.
- Smooth and economical management of transport fleet.
- Arrangements of office furniture, stationery, office equipment and other fixtures.
- Management of inventory and all assets of organization including insurance thereof.
- Arrangements for hotel reservations.
- Effective and efficient admin and logistic support for meetings and workshops.
- Maintain and manage backup generators, fire detection / suppression systems and other office equipment in coordination with the relevant contractors.
- Introducing and maintaining efficient and effective control and documentation of incoming and outgoing mails including courier services.
- Planning, managing and executing all procurement in an effective and efficient manner.
- Management and maintenance of the security equipment to ensure safe working environment.
- Ensuring compliance with the security manual and procedures and coordination with the relevant departments and organizations.
- Keep track of the security situation and asses any potential threat and tacking necessary action.
- Liaison with outside agencies including government departments associated with the operational requirement.
- Any other assignments given by management.